Sakura no Bento is the special bento package served by Yosiya in collaboration with PPI (Indonesian Student Association) Kyoto-Shiga for commemorating 70th years anniversary of Yosiya. After several stages of discussion and tasting, the bento is the perfect choice for whoever wishing to taste the authentic and delicious Japanese washoku.
Sakura no Bento consisted of more than ten special items which are beautifully served in compact plating. Enjoy the composition of rice, takiawase, gyunikushigureni, yatsuhashi, ebifurai makizushi, fish teriyaki, oboro tofu hotpot, mahou crocket, spicy karaage, green tea udon, chawanmushi. Guest also can choose either hamburger steak, chicken spicy teriyaki, or yellow-tailed fish teriyaki.
Terms and condition
- The menu is available only in Oku no Niwa restaurant starting from April 1st, 2018
- The menu is specially served for ryugakusei (foreign students in residing in Japan) and bring their student card
- The offer is eligible for students bringing the student card from junior high school up to a doctoral degree
- Please get our staffs informed when reserving the menu and showing the student card
- Please get our staffs informed whether you have particular allergic on food
- The main dish will be specifically determined and served by our main chef on the day of the reservation
- Reservation of Sakura no Bento must be made at least 3 days in advance by phone. (+81-75-871-0448)